Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome to the Pocatello Photo Blog


Welcome to the Pocatello photo blog! I am new to this game of blogging, but Barbara C. Smith, a former Pocatellan who has set up a blog site for her post-Pocatello town of residence, West Sacramento, CA, suggested that it might be a fun thing for me to set a similar site up for Pocatello. So here it is. I have to admit that I don't have much time for the upkeep of this site, but hope that it will be of use to the public anyway.

I have a whole bunch of photos of the Pocatello area at http://pbase.com/vkantabu/pocatello, and have also posted photos of Pocatello at Webshots and flickr.com.

3 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

Good to find your blog - I look forward to see more - you might start by telling us where Pocatello is.

Barbara said...

Good to see that your photoblog is now listed in the Around the World Daily Photo..Some people might not know that Pocatello is in Idaho...So now they know..

Regards..Barbara

Vitit Kantabutra said...

Thanks for all your comments, and for including this blog in the "Around the World" guide! I would like to make this blog a relaxing activity, and so I have no intention of posting photos according to any predictable schedule. However, I do intend to post them from time to time. Thanks again for visiting and for blogging!